This week, educators will have the opportunity to check out the new hardware and software from SMART at BETT 2018 in London - Stand D90 and FETC in Orlando - Booth 523.
“Investments in pedagogy and technology greatly impact the social and emotional skills students need to be active contributors to society and enhance their individual well-being,” said Greg Estell, SMART Technologies Chief Executive Officer and President. He continued, “While great teachers get results, having correctly implemented technology empowers them to achieve even more. We’re eager to get our new line of tools in the hands of students and teachers to help them excel even further.”
The new SMART Learning Suite Online provides both educators and students easy access to SMART Notebook® lesson content on any device, and will be showcased alongside SMART’s lineup of market-leading SMART Board® interactive displays and accessories. The SMART Document Camera 550 enhances visual instruction and improves comprehension, while the SMART Podium 624 allows educators to communicate more effectively by quickly capturing and integrating new information and sharing with large audiences in real-time. SMART’s latest interactive display, SMART Board MX series, will be previewed this month and includes market-leading, easy-to-use features at the greatest value in SMART’s display lineup.
SMART Learning Suite software and new hardware will be on display at BETT 2018 at ExCeL London, Stand D90 January 23-27.
Please contact Shannon Baker at SmartTechnologies@sparkpr.com for additional information or to coordinate a briefing at BETT 2018.
New SMART Technologies Solutions:
SMART Learning Suite Online
- Teachers can effortlessly open and deliver lessons anywhere with any device, including Chromebooks and iPads
- Connecting student devices to activities, assessments, and lessons encourages active learning and allows students to learn at their own pace
- Teachers can create and deliver formative assessments and activities that provide valuable insight and guide instruction
SMART Document Camera 550
- The new SMART Document Camera 550 provides customers with an easy way to capture and share real-time images, audio and video of physical objects in high definition with large audiences
- Wireless (WiFi) and cordless functionality provides the freedom for educators and students to easily engage with the content from anywhere in the classroom
- The only document camera featuring one-touch integration with SMART Notebook software ensuring real-time, high-quality is visible within one software solution, without switching applications or causing student distractions
SMART Podium 624
- The new SMART Podium 624 enhances visual communication for a better explanation of key concepts and improved comprehension with a 24” capacitive touchscreen with 10 touch points and palm rejection
- Video passthrough can be connected to other display technologies to project content large enough to be clearly viewed by audiences of any size while still allowing teachers/presenters to face their audience/students
- Cordless, battery-free pen design and SMART ink™ allows users to quickly capture and integrate new ideas & information into prepared content, moving lessons and presentations from static to dynamic
SMART Board MX series – Preview January 2018
- Our newest SMART Board with exclusive iQ technology and easy to use features provides the greatest value of SMART’s display lineup
- iQ technology connects SMART Boards, learning software, lesson content and student devices into one unified experience. PC-free embedded computing lets teachers switch from SMART Notebook lessons, a digital whiteboard, game-based activities, wireless screen sharing and more – right at the board
- Fingers select. Pens write. Palms erase. Your SMART Boards automatically know the difference thanks to Object awareness™.
- Commercial-grade panels are rated for 50,000 hours (many years) of reliable use
- Available in 65”, 75” and 86” 4K Ultra HD
- Available in summer 2018
About SMART Technologies Inc.
SMART is a world leader in classroom technology, providing interactive solutions to help every student and teacher discover and develop the greatness within them. A consistent innovator for over 25 years, SMART is the inventor of the SMART Board® and the developer of SMART Notebook®, the world’s most popular collaborative learning software, and part of the SMART Learning Suite. With their full range of interconnected displays, software, and accessories, used in over 3 million classrooms, SMART helps students and teachers around the world achieve better learning outcomes. To learn more, visit smarttech.com.