- Kevin Honeycutt delivered the opening Keynote Speech on exploring the importance of inspirational teaching and building positive relationships with learners.
- “Ohio educators, I DARE you to find the amazing in the kids, yourselves, and each other. And then share loudly.”
- During John Kramer’s introductory presentation on Minecraft, #OETC14 attendees watched as he “got himself in too deep” and had to call his 8-year-old daughter for help.
- “Just had to call my daughter because I am stuck in a hole in Minecraft. #oetc14 #epicfail”
- The #BestEdTech Award Winners announced on the OETC14 stage this afternoon. The nine overall winners were presented with a certificate before second keynote speaker, Jack Ulrich.
- Second Keynote Speaker, Jack Uldrich - Why future trends in high education demand unlearning
- “Kids today expect to interact with information, if they can’t, they don’t want anything to do with it.”
Stay tuned for more information throughout the week!