One company came up with a solution that cleans devices while simultaneously protecting children from potentially harmful chemicals found in traditional cleaning supplies. WHOOSH! is an all-natural, non-toxic device cleaner, and unlike many other household solutions, it does not contain alcohol, acids, ammonia, chlorine, or anything that could potentially harm a child if they ingested it.
In order to remove germs and prevent future build-up, WHOOSH! is made with biodegradable surfactants and a proprietary formula that provides a nano-thin invisible coating that resists fingerprint and dirt buildup. With a simple spritz of WHOOSH! and a wipe with the provided reusable antimicrobial cloth, classroom devices will stay clean and shining like new.