A typical school environment equips students with a number of critical skill sets like foundations for higher learning, conceptual knowledge across subject streams, problem solving, working in a competitive environment, and creating interest in non-scholastic activities.
Long term success in career requires additional skills like leadership, communication, effective decision making, problem solving , creativity and collaboration beyond academic success.
Fundamentor uses a unique proprietary QVIC score model and an innovative web based application using technology, analytics and gamification to assess and develop a student’s aptitude which leads to enhancing of his/her life skills such as Problem Solving, Effective decision making, Communication and Creativity.
- Quantitative aptitude
- Verbal reasoning
- Data inference
- Creative thinking
The salient features of Fundamentor are:
- 150+Modules for each age group: 168 Modules on 28 Topics. There are 7 topics each on Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Reasoning, Data Inference and Creative Thinking
- QVIC Quizzes: Four propriety QVIC quizzes will benchmark students in terms of their Quantitative, Verbal Reasoning, Data Inference and Creative Thinking skills
- Gamification: Using a gamified platform which makes engagement fun for students; thus making the learning and development more effective. The product will have points, badges, levels as well as social interaction built into the platform.
- Analytics: Custom analytics reports can be used for assessment and development feedback available for students, parents and institutes. These provide a personalized program by identifying areas of strength and areas of improvement specific to each student.
- Non-disruptive to school schedule: The modules are available on mobile, tablet and desktop. Recommended usage is 15 minutes a day, 4 times a week
- Adaptive: The program is adaptive to the students’ speed and learning curve.
- Redemption of Gift Items: The students will be able to redeem points earned in Fundamentor against rewards/gifts available on Fundamentor as per the redemption policy of www.fundamentor.com
- Multimedia Video Content: Bite sized fun and engaging videos give clear explanation of fundamentals of the topics covered.
- Educational Games: Interactive games incorporated in the program provide practice and fun.