- Free to join
- Self-paced. BrainFlex features a series of tools and lessons students can take whenever the mood strikes.
- Versatile. BrainFlex covers a wide range of math and science topics for students of any age.
- Customized. Pick the subjects you want to study, practice anytime & anywhere, use unique tools to track your progress.
- Trackable. With BrainFlex, students and teachers can easily track progress on individual subjects
Teachers & parents can use BrainFlex to help their student prepare for concepts they’ll see in the coming year, or review concepts they’ve already learned. It’s a great way to make sure students are set up for success year-round.
Parents and teachers who are interested in learning more about or signing up for the BrainFlex free summer lessons online can visit www.ck12.org/summer.
About CK-12 Foundation
CK-12 Foundation is a leading open educational resources (OER) non-profit organization dedicated to increasing access to high-quality K-12 STEM education materials. CK-12 offers free high-quality, standards-aligned, open content in the STEM subjects through an integrated set of tools for learning including digital textbooks, concept-based learning resources, simulations, interactive practice and more. All content is created and curated by teachers, for teachers and students.
All CK-12 products and services are 100% free and are being used by students and teachers across thousands of schools both in the US and rest of the world.
- 150 Flexbooks. 110k+ teacher re-mixes.
- 5000 Science and Math concepts.
- 1,000+ Math and Science Interactives (Simulations and PLIX)
- For Students: readings, videos, quizzes, sims, real world group activities, and more
- For Teachers: lesson plans, pacing guides, differentiation guides, in-class presentations, and more