whiteboard that’s also incredibly affordable
With advanced wireless technology, the IW2 transforms flat surfaces into an interactive whiteboard, allowing teachers and students to draw and annotate in real time.
IW2 features include:
- Affordable – At $169, IW2 is thousands less than conventional interactive whiteboards
- Wireless – Cutting the cord between Sensor Cam and computer means it adapts to any classroom setup
- User friendly – Set up, calibrate and start using in less than five minutes
- Intuitive – Effortlessly control mouse cursors or freely annotate with IPEVO's Annotator software
- Compatible – Works with PC, Mac and all types of projectors, including short-throw and most flat surfaces
“I teach environmental science to about 60 students, and I use the IW2 daily in my classroom.” said Nick LaFave, teacher at Clover School District in South Carolina. “For example, I use the IW2 to annotate web pages and images, or write and draw on a blank background. I especially like that it’s very easy to save my annotations. Students have also found it easy to use for labeling diagrams or working through calculations. It creates a more visual, hands-on experience, which actively engages them in the learning process.”
The IW2 is made up of three lightweight and portable devices, so it can be easily swapped between classrooms. The Interactive Pen allows users to draw, annotate and control software apps, remotely and right at the board. This includes mouse drags and both right and left button clicks. The Wireless Receiver can be plugged into an open USB port, allowing the Sensor Cam to communicate with the computer. The Sensor Cam is a small device that receives infrared signals from the Interactive Pen and translates them into cursor movements and mouse button presses.
To learn more about the IW2 Wireless Interactive Whiteboard System, visit http://www.ipevo.com/prods/IW2_Wireless_Interactive_Whiteboard_System
IPEVO designs and sells innovative products to enrich today's connected lifestyle. We recognize the immense potential of new technologies to help people create, teach, learn, and inspire. From classroom to living room to conference room, IPEVO is dedicated to making technology more available, accessible, and affordable for all.
For more information, visit http://www.ipevo.com