global corporations using technology and entrepreneurship to transform industries and societies. Over time, GSV Pioneer Summit aims to be the most globally-minded event in Silicon Valley.
1. Ron Johnson, CEO of Enjoy and former CEO of JC Penney and Head of Apple Retail
2. Ramona Pierson, CEO of Declara
3. Tom Lue, Senior Counsel of Google X and former White House General Counsel
4. Beth Robertson, Global Network team at Endeavor Global
5. Andrei Cherny, CEO of Aspiration and youngest ever presidential speechwriter (Clinton Administration)
6. Michael Moe, CEO of GSV Capital
7. Tom Kalinske, Vice Chairman of Leapfrog and former CEO of Sega of America, Mattel, and President of Knowledge University
8. Miriam Rivera, founder and partner of Bay Area Growth Fund
9. Victor Hwang, CEO of Liquidity, winner of 2015 TechCrunch Disrupt NYC
10. Gary Swart, Venture Partner at Polaris Partners and former CEO of UpWork/Desk
The Mayor of Redwood City, Jeff Gee, will also be addressing the audience and sharing his vision for technology to improve his community.
GSV Pioneer Summit is also partnering with Ozy Media, Smallify Rapid Innovation Lab, Declara, and other cutting edge organizations to bring together the best innovation content at the Summit.
More presenters will be announced in the coming months. The first batch of Maverick level tickets are sold out. Attendees can start purchasing Early Pioneer tickets at the earlybird price between now and August 1st.
“We are thrilled to bring together the global community of entrepreneurs, investors and corporations leveraging technology to transform industries and tackle the most wicked challenges facing humanity,” commented Marlon Evans, CEO of GSVlabs.
Rex Northern of Cleantech Open Global, the world's largest accelerator for sustainability and clean-energy startups added “We are excited to participate at the GSV Pioneer Summit. The team at GSV has built a network of some of the leading tech and high-growth companies in the world. If you're a global entrepreneur and looking for the right connections, you simply cannot miss the GSV Pioneer Summit.”
GSVlabs is an entrepreneurial community and campus based in Redwood City, California with a 72,000 square-feet facility housing over 100 startups and partners. GSVlabs works with individuals, startups, and corporate partners to accelerate their growth.
GSVlabs is a portfolio company of GSV Capital, which has, since its creation in 2011, invested in the growth of Facebook, Palantir, Twitter, Lyft, Coursera, Spotify, Dropbox and other companies transforming industries and societies.
Individuals and organizations interested in participating at the Pioneer Summit should contact email@example.com. For more information about the 2015 Pioneer Summit please visit www.pioneersummit.com.