Image Quality and Advanced Zoom Capabilities
The Epson DC-07 and DC-13 bring traditional classroom lessons to life and encourage students to question and discuss details of objects being projected. Educators can also take advantage of HD 1080p resolution to share magnified images with the included microscope adapter. The DC-07 and DC-13 provide flexible teaching options to augment the learning experience, including the ability to record and save audio files with the built-in microphone. The built-in video camera head rotates 90 degrees vertically and horizontally allowing it to function as a web cam to capture classroom activities or to use it for videoconferencing. The DC-13 offers multiple connectivity options, including HDMI. The DC-13 also includes an SD Card Slot so educators can save all audio files, videos, and still images captured in the classroom on an SD1 card, and upload them to class websites or send them to students and teachers looking to reference lessons via e-mail.
More about the DC-07 and DC-13 Document Cameras
The DC-07 and DC-13 deliver many advanced features to the classroom to engage students, including:
- High Image Quality: Large, highly efficient imaging sensor captures more light per pixel and advanced digital zoom capabilities produce bright, high quality images with outstanding detail
- Versatile Connectivity: Supports USB and HDMI digital connectivity to produce HD 1080p resolution and high-definition video
- Record and Share Audio/Video Lessons: Camera head rotates +/- 90 degrees to capture many angles and easily record lessons with built in microphone and included software
- Freeze and Capture Buttons: Educators can easily pause and resume images and video; all images can be captured and saved on an SD card or computer for easy sharing capabilities
- Easy Setup: Automatically detects native aspect ratio of Epson projectors and selects the correct output resolution to match; portable and light design for easy carry and setup
- Built-in Microphone: Record and add audio to video lessons
- Microscope Adapter: Aligns with any standard microscope eye-piece to share magnified images with the entire class
As a leader in innovation and partnership, Epson also offers the Brighter Futures® program, a unique sales and support initiative available specifically for schools. Designed to help educators select and implement the best products for their classrooms while making the most of their budgets, Brighter Futures offers special pricing, extended Epson limited warranty coverage for a total of three years, dedicated education account managers, and toll-free technical support for all Epson projectors and associated accessories.
About Epson Education Products
Designed with educator input, Epson’s advanced interactive display and projector technologies make bright, collaborative learning environments a reality. Compatible with a wide range of devices and widely-used interactive software, Epson projectors make it easy for teachers to share content to engage students, no matter where they sit in the classroom. Epson’s unmatched technology, service and support ensure educators are confident that high quality, bright images and multimedia are available in the classroom every day.
Availability, Pricing and Support
The DC-13 will be available in September for $449* and the DC-07 will be available in November for $179* through national resellers, pro audio/visual dealers, mail order, and distribution. The document cameras come with a standard two-year limited warranty (three years for Brighter Futures customers) that includes two elite technical support services – two-year Epson PrivateLine® phone support where owners can directly access an expedited support telephone line by using a phone card that is included with the product, and a two-year Road Service product replacement program. For additional information, visit http://www.epson.com/brighterfutures.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 72,000 employees in 88 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).