“Epson’s new PowerLite L-Series answers a need for strong value laser solutions within the mid-lumen range in a convenient design,” said Remi Del Mar, senior product manager, Epson America, Inc. “We continue to drive laser projection with compelling solutions for the business and education marketplace. By combining 3LCD technology with state-of-the-art laser light source, Epson delivers uncompromising image quality, high color brightness and truly reliable performance.”
To support BYOD classrooms, the projectors provide enhanced wireless display technology, allowing teachers to connect the projector to up to 50 Chromebooks, PCs and Mac® computers, and iOS and Android devices. Educators can also simultaneously display up to four screens with the Epson iProjection™3 wireless display solution. The high-end PowerLite L610U and L615U models offer wireless screen mirroring from a smartphone or streaming device with Miracast®.
The new PowerLite L-Series laser projectors deliver powerful performance with vibrant, bright images, as well as advanced installation features and enterprise-level wireless security support for education and business applications. The projectors include the following features:
- Solid-State Laser Light Source and Electrostatic Air Filter – Provide virtually maintenance-free operation up to 20,000 hours2
- Versatile Connectivity and Control – Supports a full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, 3G-SDI, and is compatible with Crestron RoomView, AMX, Extron XTP, Control4, and Art-Net for easy integration
- Professional Installation Features – Full 360-degree installation flexibility, including Portrait Mode, Instant Off power, quieter performance, and high contrast ratios
- Quick and Easy Setup – Get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments, convenient controls and models with built-in wireless
- Outstanding Service and Support – Epson’s unrivaled customer support goes the extra mile with a limited warranty of 20,000 hours of usage or three years, whichever comes first
PowerLite L-Series Specifications:
Availability and Support
The new PowerLite L615U, L610U, L510U, L400U, L610W, L500W, and L610 models are available now through authorized Epson resellers. The projectors come with a limited warranty of three years or 20,000 hours, whichever comes first, with next business day replacement, including free shipping both ways5. For additional information, visit https://epson.com/LaserISE.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 76,000 employees in 87 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).