“In thinking about how AppliTrack could further transform the HR technology space, we kept coming back to the idea of making it more personal for users,” said Abe Reese, President and Founder of Aspex Solutions. “The new user interface, while a beautiful departure from our past user interfaces, will be instantly recognizable to and easy-to-use for our longtime clients.”
The new AppliTrack user interface will provide a flexible platform to ensure that each client is able to quickly and easily modify the system to meet their unique needs.
- Three all-new dashboards: Applicant, Employee, and Job Postings
- Graphical Reporting tools that combine data from multiple applicant and employee sources
- Optimized for all mobile devices and platforms
- Interactive “point-and-drag” data analysis tools for displaying real-time data
- Free Public Library to download Federal, State, and AppliTrack user eForms and application pages
- The AppliTrack Store which offers a comprehensive selection of free and “pay-per-use” add-ons.
- API Editor that allows clients to easily connect AppliTrack to other technology solutions on their own
- All new Spanish versions of each employment application that automatically translate information back to English once the job seeker submits the application
The new AppliTrack Talent Management user interface is provided to all AppliTrack Recruiting, AppliTrack HR Files, and AppliTrack Selection clients at no additional charge and is available immediately.
About Aspex Solutions
Founded in 1998, suburban Chicago-based Aspex Solutions exists to make world-class technologies that help organizations focus on people, not process. Our market leading suite of products include: AppliTrack Recruiting, AppliTrack Selection TeacherFit, JobFit, and AdminFit, and AppliTrack HR Files.
Aspex Solutions currently serves over 2,600 public and private sector clients through the United States, including over 15% of the public school districts in the country.