In other news from Getting Smart, there are a few new edtech STEM products and programs that are about to be released from Change the Equation, a "nonprofit, nonpartisan, CEO-led initiative working to mobilze the business community to improve the quality of STEM learning." Check out the full release!
Here's the home site for more information!
The Lightning Round...
- Mind/Shift has an excellent new guide for Teachers and Twitter
- Getting Smart covers 6 Tools for Connected Educators
- Edudemic offers 3 Quick Tips for Building Digital Citizenship
- Plus, they share 5 Free EdTech Webinars for those looking to get connected!
- Finally, here are 10 Web Resources to Help Teach about Primary Sources