And, for you math educators out there, Getting Smart also has a post on a new Math Education Blog from the MIND Research Institute. Their new blog will "feature discussions on a variety of topics from common core to blended learning."
The Lightning Round...
- Educational Technology covers the 17 Best iPad Digital Storytelling Apps
- They also have a new infographic on the 10 Reasons Why Teahcers Use Twitter as a PD Tool
- The Ed Tech Review discusses 15 Ways Teachers and Collaborate with Students on Facebook
- Teach Thought has 464 Digital Learning Tools to Sift Through on a Rainy Day (or 10 rainy days...)
- Edudemic has a new infographic on 17 Tech Terms Connected Educators Must Know
- And Lisa Nielsen has an upcoming podcast on iLiteracy: Distinguishing Face from Fiction Online