Free Tech also has a post on "Problem Attic Expands Again - more Practice Problems than Ever." If you've never visited Problem Attic, it's a free service that allows you to create flashcards and practice tests for science, math, social studies, and language arts. And, they've just expanded to include 4600 new practice questions and 1700 new math challenges! It's an excellent site for building practice tests and helping students to study outside of class.
The Lightning Round...
- Teach Thought reviews 9 Learning Tools Every 21st Century Teacher Should be Able to Use
- Teach Thought also covers 43 Great Free Tools for Teachers from Edshelf
- Learn Dash outlines 19 Kick-Butt Tools for eLearning
- Educational Technology discusses 10 Good iPad Apps for Learning English
- Free Tech tells us about Make Beliefs Comix offering 300+ Printable Comic Templates