The site also has a new post on "Gadget Safety" which offers some basic advice for schools and teachers to help keep laptops, mobile phones, and encrypted USB drives safe. The post also outlines the basics of online safety for students as well.
And finally, Ed Reach has three new podcasts up from today!
The Lightning Round...
- Free Technology for Teachers shows us 5 Ways Students Can Create Audio Slideshows
- Education Technology covers the 5 Most Popular eBook Formats for Teachers
- iLearn tells us about 8 Alternatives to Google Reader
- Edudemic has a great list of 10 Open Source Tools for Busy Teachers
- Edudemic also has an infographic on How Technology is Used in Higher Ed
- And another from Edudemic on 27 Things to Do with Students Who Aren't Paying Attention